- Tool is equipped with a built-in torque sensor and a small servomotor for high-level measurement and control. Stable tightening accuracy from 2 Nm down to 0.1 Nm.
- Torque sensor and angle measurement data ensure reliable traceability. Compatible with various communication systems for flexible data management.
- Lightweight hand tool driver weighing only 555g and optimized for workability. Robot-mounting and reaction arm-mounting are also supported.
- Controller is equipped with a 4.3-inch color LCD touch panel for improved visibility.Graphic data, such as torque curves, can also be displayed in addition to numerical information for clear information about tightenings.
- Tool uses conductive resin from the body to the switch lever. This prevents any electrostatic damage to workpieces such as electronic parts.
- Tool performance is tested with the equipment complaied with ISO5393.
- Fastening accuracy 3σ/ x ≤ 3% F.S. (on direct mode).
- Manufacturing in accordance of ISO9001.
- Ergonomics design is adopted to reduce user’s work load.
- Tracer Arm is available for Pokayoke and assisting work.