Cordless Compact Drill & Drivers
Make easy work of driving screws and drilling holes into wood and metal with our 1/2” variable speed reversible cordless drill and driver. Capable of maximum drill diameters of 1-1/2” in wood and 1/2” in metal, this new-generation tool delivers the versatility to take on big jobs with accuracy and efficiency. A brushless motor and hybrid switch doubles tool life and greatly lower maintenance costs. Uses our 14.4V or 18V lithium-ion battery.
- Compact, lightweight ergonomic design for a faster work pace and greater operator comfort
- Features 1/2” heavy duty keyless chuck & electric brake
- Hybrid variable speed reversible switch & brushless motor for dependable long life operation
- Versatile dual voltage operation accepts 14.4V or 18V Panasonic Li-ion batteries
- Low battery indicator, belt hook and LED work light for efficient & safe operation
|Model Number||Max Torque||Min Torque||RPM||Dimensions||Weight|
|EY74A2X||38.9 in.lbs||4.4 in.lbs||150-1000||7″ x 9-27/32″ x 2-11/16″||3.96 lbs|
|EY74A2LS2G||38.9 in.lbs||4.4 in.lbs||150-1000||7″ x 9-27/32″ x 2-11/16″||3.96 lbs|
Panasonic Assembly & Professional Tool Repair
At Wesco Production Tools Ltd. when you send us your Panasonic tool, we have several professionally trained service technicians to repair your Panasonic tool with original Panasonic parts. We work directly with Panasonic Canada to return your tool to the original factory specifications.
Advanced Assembly Solutions Team
The Solutions Team works closely with our customers and their challenges in order to provide the most cost effective, efficient and innovative solutions.
Our “Advanced Assembly Solutions Team” offers:
Preventative Maintenance Programs
Custom Application and Tooling Solutions
Joint Dynamics and Torque Analysis
Tool Management Programs
Plant Air and Electrical Studies
Pilot Project Consultation and Support
Process Efficiency Studies
Torque Auditing Programs